- Children’s Ministries: ARCC believes each child in our church and community is a unique and precious creation of God and we wish to love and bless each child as Jesus did. Children’s Ministries, which includes everything from our Sunday morning programs (during the First Service) to special events, aims to do exactly that! We look forward to having the opportunity to minister to your children and, should the LORD lead you to become a part of this church family, we look forward to partnering with you in seeing your children grow up to know, love, and serve Jesus. Our excellent part-time Children’s Ministry Director is Mrs. Svitlana Kovalev. Contact her via the church office number. 916-483-3465 Monday through Thursday mornings.
- WONDER-LAND CHRISTIAN SCHOOL: We develop children not only on Sunday but Monday-Friday (7 am to 6pm) as well by offering a Christian Pre-School & Daycare Center. Before and After school transportation and care is also available for those children up to 6th grade. To learn more go to wonder-landschool.com or call 481-1798 for information about openings/registration. Speak to our excellent Director Mrs. Jessica Massey and set up a free tour!
- ARCC’s Youth Ministry (aka “Harbor Youth”) – This group of 7th-12th graders gathers on an “on call” basis for devotions, food and fun! Call the church office for the next upcoming meeting time. 916-483-3465. Adult youth leaders are Randy and Cyndie Holland.
- Men’s Ministry “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” (Proverbs 27:17) Men’s events focuses on FOUR things that we intentionally aim to do – EAT, PLAY, SERVE, and STUDY together. Call the church office for meeting times and up coming events. Monthly Breakfast gatherings, service projects, and social events.
- Women’s Ministry The goal of ARCC’s Women’s Ministries is to encourage women to have a vital, growing relationship with Jesus Christ and other women. We offer two bible studies and one Lunch Fellowship group at present. Call the church office for meeting times and upcoming events.
- “Ambassadors” – The AMBASSADORS Sunday School Class (for adults of all ages) We have a Bible study and discussion every Sunday morning (9:30-10:30) in the church Conference Room.
- “Crusaders” – The seniors of ARCC (roughly age 70 and up but any adult is welcome) truly enjoy one another’s friendship and support. We gather on Sunday for weekly Bible study (9:30-10:30) in the Fire Side Room.